Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The hazards of parachuting.British Journal of Surgery. 1946; 34: 1-13
- Parachuting injuries: a medical analysis of an airborne operation.Military Medicine. 1996; 161: 67-69
- A review of parachuting injuries.Injury. 1990; 21: 314-316
- Parachuting injuries during training descents.Injury. 1989; 20: 257-258
- A prospective study of parachute injuries in civilians.Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1987; 69-B: 17-19
- The mechanism of injury and the distribution of three thousand fractures and dislocations caused by parachute jumping.Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1948; 30-A: 77-97
- Typical parachute injuries: a study of those occurring in 250,000 jumps at the parachute school.JAMA. 1944; 125: 1182-1187
Lillywhite, L.P. Determination of factors causing 379 injuries during 34,236 military static line parachute descents. Masters Thesis, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine of the University of London, London, UK, 1989:2–11.
- Injuries in military parachuting: a prospective study of 4499 jumps.Injury. 1997; 28: 219-222
- Head injuries in military parachutists.Injury. 1971; 3: 133-134
- Parachute injuries.JAMA. 1941; 117: 1318-1321
- Sponsored parachute jumps: can they cause prolonged pain?.British Journal of Sports Medicine. 1986; 20: 60-61