This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Thromboembolic prophylaxis in orthopaedic trauma patients: a comparison between fixed dose and an individually adjusted dose of a low molecular weight heparin.Injury. 1996; 27: 385
- Accuracy of ultrasound for the diagnosis of deep venous thrombosis in asymptomatic patients after orthopaedic surgery.Ann Intern Med. 1995; 122: 47
- Colour duplex Doppler ultrasound scanning for detection of deep venous thrombosis in total hip and knee arthroplasty patients.J Arthroplasty. 1994; 9: 543
- Prevention of venous thromboembolism.Chest. 1995; 108: 312S
- Cuff-impedance phlebography and 125I fibrinogen scanning versus roentgenographic phlebography for the diagnosis of thrombophlebitis following hip surgery.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1976; 58A: 939
- An evaluation of impedance plethysmography and 125I fibrinogen leg scanning in patients following hip surgery.Thromb Haem. 1989; 62: 830
- Impedance plethysmography in the diagnosis of asymptomatic deep vein thrombosis in hip surgery.Arch Int Med. 1991; 151: 2167
- Impedance plethysmography. A screening procedure to detect deep-vein thrombosis.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1987; 69B: 264
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.