This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Blunt abdominal injuries. Diagnostic peritoneal lavage, ultrasonography and computed tomography scanning.Injury. 1996; 27: 117
- Sonography in blunt abdominal trauma: a preliminary progress report.J Trauma. 1992; 33: 39
- Can ultrasound replace diagnostic peritoneal lavage in the assessment of blunt trauma.J Trauma. 1994; 37: 439
- Blunt abdominal trauma in cases of multiple trauma evaluated by ultrasonography: a prospective analysis of 291 patients.J Trauma. 1992; 32: 452
- A prospective study of surgeon-performed ultrasound as the primary adjuvant modality of injured patient assessment.J Trauma. 1995; 39: 492
- Abdominal ultrasound as a reliable indicator for conclusive laparotomy in blunt abdominal trauma.J Trauma. 1993; 34: 27
- Ultrasonography in the management of blunt abdominal and thoracic trauma.Arch Surg. 1994; 129: 743
- Prospective comparison of diagnostic peritoneal lavage, computed tomographic scanning and ultrasonography for the diagnosis of blunt abdominal trauma.J Trauma. 1993; 35: 267
- Role of ultrasonography in blunt abdominal trauma.Eur J Surg. 1996; 162: 361
- Ultrasonography in blunt abdominal trauma: influence of the investigators' experience.J Trauma. 1992; 34: 264
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.