This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Stress fracture of the diaphysis of the ulna in a bodybuilder.Am J Sports Med. 1984; 12: 405
- Stress fracture of the humerus in a weight lifter.Orthopaedics. 1995; 18: 185
- Observations on removal of metal implants.Injury. 1992; 23: 25
- Bone structure after removal of internal fixation plates.Journal of Bone Joint Surgery (Br). 1991; 73B: 65
Accepted: November 5, 1997
© 1998 Published by Elsevier Inc.