This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The management of fractures of the greater multangular. A report of 5 cases.Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 1960; 42A: 1111-1118
- Trapezial ridge fractures.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1981; 6A: 561-564
- Fracture of the dorso-ulnar tubercle of the trapezium.Journal of Hand Surgery. 1988; 13A: 622-626
- Treatment of Bennett Rolando and vertical intra-articular trapezial fractures.Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1987; 214: 121-128
- Simultaneous fracture of the carpal scaphoid and trapezium.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1985; 11B: 112-114
- Fracture of the trapezial ridge.Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1992; 276: 202-205
- Transverse fracture dislocation of the trapezium.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1989; 14A: 481-485
- An unusual combination of simultaneous fracture of the tuberosity of the trapezium and the hook of the hamate.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1990; 15A: 285-287
- Displaced vertical fracture of the trapezium treated with a small cancellous lag screw.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1984; 9A: 843-844
- Bennett's fracture combined with fracture of the trapezium.The Journal of Hand Surgery. 1993; 18B: 523-526
- Recognition and treatment of uncommon wrist fractures.Hand Clinics. 1988; 4: 469-476
Accepted: September 29, 1997
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.