This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Blunt injuries to the carotid and vertebral arteries.Am J Surg. 1981; 141: 497
- Carotid and vertebral artery occlusion after blunt cervical injury: The role of MR angiography in early diagnosis.J Trauma. 1996; 40: 968
- Stroke due to a traumatic vertebral artery dissection in a girl.Clin Ped. 1994; : 503
- Vertebral-artery dissection following a judo session: A case report.Neuropediatrics. 1994; 25: 106
Accepted: September 30, 1997
© 1998 Published by Elsevier Inc.