This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
We report a case of an elderly patient in whom an acetabular fracture was missed, resulting in the unusual complication of an ipsilateral femoral neck fracture.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Acetabular fractures in older patients.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1989; 71: 774-776
- Occult central acelabular fracture resulting in fracture-dislocation.Clin Orthop. 1989; 248: 240-245
- Acetabular fractures in the elderly: An early missed diagnosis.J Orthop Trauma. 1993; 7: 233-235
- Radiology of the normal acetabulum.in: Fractures of the Acetabulum. Springer Verlag, Berlin1993: 25-59
Accepted: August 18, 1997
© 1998 Published by Elsevier Inc.