This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Intra-articular Reconstruction of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford1993 3rd edn.
- Fractures associated with patellar tendon grafts in cruciate liagment surgery.J Bone Joint Surg. 1992; 74B: 617-619
- Osteonecrosis of the femoral condyle after arthroscopic reconstruction of a cruciate liagment.J Bone Joint Surg. 1995; 77A: 1418-1422
- Achilles tendon allograft reconstruction of the anterior cruciate liagment-deficient knee.Am J Sports Med. 1993; 21: 825-831
- Mechanical properties of Tendons: Changes with sterilization and preservation.J Biomech. 1996; 118: 56-61
Accepted: July 12, 1997
© 1998 Published by Elsevier Inc.