This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Gastrointestinal injuries in children; analysis of 53 patients.J Paed Surg. 1984; 24: 580
- Multisystem trauma.Surg Clin North Am. 1985; 65: 1287
- Blunt intestinal trauma — a modern review.Ann Surg. 1985; 201: 198
- A review of intestinal injury from blunt abdominal trauma.Aust NZ J Surg. 1995; 65: 857
- Intra-abdominal seatbelt injury.J Trauma. 1990; 30: 189
- Isolated bowel injury in blunt abdominal trauma in childhood.Eur J Paediatr Surg. 1992; 2: 341
- The diagnosis and significance of extraluminal gas in the abdomen.Radiol Clin North Am. 1982; 20: 819
Accepted: March 19, 1997
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.