This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Early urinary complications of fractures of the pelvis.Arch Orthopaed Traum Surg. 1982; 100: 99-106
- Experience with lower urinary tract disruptions associated with pelvic fractures: implications for emergency room management.Aust NZJ Surg. 1994; 64: 395-399
- Diagnosis and initial management of urological injuries associated with 200 consecutive pelvic fractures.J Urol. 1983; 130: 712-714
- Traumatic injuries of the lower ureter associated with pelvic fractures.Eur Urol. 1984; 10: 143-144
- Acute bilateral ureteric obstruction complicating pelvic fracture.Injury. 1994; 25: 328-330
- Acute obstructive uropathy secondary to pelvic haematoma compressing the bladder: report of two cases.J Trauma. 1993; 35: 447-448
- Pelvic fracture complicated by bilateral ureteral obstruction: case report.J Trauma. 1994; 36: 285-287
- Retroperitoneal bleeding: Hidden culprit of acute renal failure.Urology. 1983; 21: 291-294
- The mortality associated with pelvic fractures.Surgery. 1978; 84: 356-359
Accepted: March 19, 1997
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.