This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures in Adults. Vol. 1. Lippincott, Philadelphia1984: 948
- A case of simultaneous luxation of both ends of the clavicle.Acta Chir Scand. 1923; 56: 156
- Traumatic floating clavicle. A case report.J Bone Surg [Br]. 1984; 66: 560
- Bipolar clavicular dislocation treated surgically: A case report.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1988; 70: 1251
Accepted: January 30, 1997
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.