This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical emphysema of the face, neck and upper thoracic wall associated with a fracture of the facial skeleton.Br J Plast Surg. 1956; 8: 243
- Pneumomediastinum following fracture of the maxillary antrum.Br J Plast Surg. 1977; 30: 79
- Pneumomediastinum following blowout fracture of the medial orbital wall: a case report.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1993; 9: 289
- Williams P Warnick R Dyson M Bannister L Gray's Anatomy. 37th Ed. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1989: 582-583
- Weatherall DJ Ledingham JGG Warrell DA Oxford Textbook of Medicine. 2nd Ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford1987: 1129-1130
Accepted: November 4, 1996
© 1997 Published by Elsevier Inc.