This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Closed interlocking nailing of femoral shaft fractures: assessment of technical complications and functional outcomes by comparison of a prospective database with retrospective review.J Orthop Trauma. 1993; 7: 118
- The normal vascular anatomy of the human femoral head during growth.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1957; 39B: 358
- The normal vascular anatomy of the femoral head in an adult man.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1953; 35B: 442
- Arterial supply to the femoral head and its clinical significance.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1949; 31B: 82
- Arterial supply of the femoral head. A combined angiographic and histological study.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1971; 53A: 545
- Interlocking nailing for femoral fractures; an initial experience.Injury. 1991; 22: 93
- Femoral head avascular necrosis associated with intramedullary nailing in an adolescent.J Paediatr Orthop. 1995; 15: 21
- Interlocking intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures in adolescents: preliminary results and complications.J Paediatr Orthop. 1994; 14: 178
Accepted: June 12, 1996
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.