This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of traumatic injuries to the extra hepatic biliary ducts.Am J Surg. 1980; 191: 641
- Isolated complete transection of the common bile duct due to blunt trauma in a child and review of the literature.J Pediatr Surg. 1989; 10: 1068
- Complete transection of the common bile duct due to abdominal trauma.Arch Surg. 1970; 11: 724
- Isolated complete transection of the common bile duct following blunt bicycle handlebar injury.J Pediatr Surg. 1987; 22: 1029
- Injury to hollow abdominal viscera from blunt trauma in children and adolescents.Am J Surg. 1974; 128: 693
- Hepatobiliare sequenzszintigraphie bei traumatischer choledochusverletzung.Fortschr Rontgenstr. 1979; 130: 512
- Traumatic rupture of the bile ducts.Ann Surg. 1983; 108: 237
- Avulsion of the common bile duct by blunt trauma.South Med J. 1980; 73: 166
- Rupture isolee du choledoque au cours d'un traumatisme ferme de l'abdomen chex l'enfant.Chir Pediatr. 1987; 28: 325
- Rupture of the duodenum following blunt trauma: report of a case with avulsion of the papilla of Vater.Ann Surg. 1965; 162: 917
- Extrahepatic biliary ductal injury in closed trauma.Am J Surg. 1968; 116: 103
- Injuries to the pancreas and duodenum.in: Mattox KL Moore EE Feliciano DV Trauma. 2nd Ed. Appleton and Lange, Norwalk1991: 499
- Diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic and duodenal injury.Surg Clin North Am. 1977; 57: 49
- Non-iatrogenic trauma of the extrahepatic biliary tract.Aust NZ J Surg. 1993; 63: 190
- The morbidity of injuries of the extra-hepatic biliary system.J Trauma. 1985; 25: 967
Accepted: May 15, 1996
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.