This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Retrosternal dislocation of the clavicle: the ‘stealth’ dislocation.Injury. 1992; 23: 563
- Dislocations of the sternoclavicular joint.Skeletal Radiol. 1993; 22: 233
- Disorders of the sternoclavicular joint.in: 2nd Ed. The Shoulder. Vol. 1. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1990: 477
- Use of ultrasound in management of posterior sternoclavicular dislocation.J Ultrasound Med. 1991; 10: 115
Accepted: May 22, 1996
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.