This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Traction lesions of the external popliteal nerve.Lancet. 1940; ii: 612
- Common peroneal nerve palsy due to posterolateral displacement of fractured lateral tibial plateau.Med J Malaysia. 1980; 35: 61
- Fractures in Adults. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1991: 1963 3rd Ed.
- Postburn peroneal nerve palsy — a report of two consecutive cases.Burns. 1993; 19: 246
- Varus injury of the knee with common peroneal nerve palsy.J Natl Med Assoc. 1984; 76: 157
- Injury to the peroneal nerve after ankle sprain. A case report.Nebr Med J. 1990; 75: 1
- Bungee jumper's foot drop: peroneal nerve palsy caused by bungee jumping.Ann Emerg Med. 1993; 22: 1766
- Ski boot compression syndrome.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1979; 140: 109
- Rupture of the tibialis anterior tendon simulating peroneal nerve palsy.Arch Phys Med Rehab. 1971; 52: 431
Accepted: May 22, 1996
© 1996 Published by Elsevier Inc.