This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pulmonary embolism from gunshot wounds.Surg. Gynecol. Obstet. 1983; 156: 615
- Intravascular migratory bullets.Am. J. Surg. 1979; 137: 192
- Intracranial bullet migrating to the pulmonary artery.J. Trauma. 1980; 20: 344
- Missile emboli.J. Trauma. 1978; 18: 236
- Bullet emboli to the pulmonary artery; a report of two patients and review of the literature.Ann. Thorac. Surg. 1976; 21: 333
Accepted: July 2, 1985
© 1986 John Wright & Sons Ltd. All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.