This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Commercial Standard CS 37-31 for Steel Bone Plates and Screws.U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington1931
- The Recent History of Corrosion in Metal used for Internal Fixation.Lancet. 1956; 2: 871
- The Operative Treatment of Simple Fractures.Br. med. J. 1905; 2: 1325
- On the Treatment of Fractures in the Vicinity of Joints.Lancet. 1907; 1: 1283
- The Use of Plates and Screws in the Operative Treatment of Fractures.Practitioner. 1910; 85: 610
- The Operative Treatment of Fractures in Warfare.Practitioner. 1916; 96: 231
- The Treatment of Fractures.Lancet. 1925; 1: 263
- The Treatment of Fractures.Med. J. Rec. 1925; 121: 261
- Krupp Steel Wire as Bone Suture Material.Z. orthop. Chir. 1926; 47: 519
- Sir William Arbuthnot Lane.Livingstone, Edinburgh and London1956
- A Malignant Tumour at a Site of Bone Plating.J. Bone Jt Surg. 1958; 38B: 709
- On the Fate of Metallic Foreign Bodies introduced into the Tissues in Treatment of Fractures.Guy's Hosp. Rep. 1936; 86: 159
- Vanadium Steel Bone Plates and Screws.Surgery Gynec. Obstet. 1912; 14: 629
- The Report of an Investigation into the Process of Healing of Fractured Bones.Trans. med.-chir. Soc. Edinb. 1932; 46: 203
© 1970 Published by Elsevier Inc.