Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A retrospective review of patients who sustained traumatic brain injury in Ireland 2014–2019.Injury. 2022; 53https://doi.org/10.1016/J.INJURY.2022.09.013
- Comparison of mortality following hospitalisation for isolated head injury in England and Wales, and Victoria, Australia.PLoS ONE. 2011; 6https://doi.org/10.1371/JOURNAL.PONE.0020545
- Traumatic brain injury: it is all about definition.Brain Inj. 2016; 30: 1194-1200https://doi.org/10.1080/02699052.2016.1187290
- Marked reduction in mortality in patients with severe traumatic brain injury.J Neurosurg. 2013; 119: 1583-1590https://doi.org/10.3171/2013.8.JNS13276
- Characteristics, management and outcomes of patients with severe traumatic brain injury in Victoria, Australia compared to United Kingdom and Europe: a comparison between two harmonised prospective cohort studies.Injury. 2021; 52: 2576-2587https://doi.org/10.1016/J.INJURY.2021.04.033
- Predicting outcome after traumatic brain injury: development and international validation of prognostic scores based on admission characteristics.PLoS Med. 2008; 5: 1251-1261https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.0050165