Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- What makes fixation of femoral neck fractures fail? A systematic review and meta-analysis of risk factors [published online ahead of print, 2022 Nov 16].Injury. 2022; (S0020-1383(22)00872-5)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2022.11.042
- Assessing bias in studies of prognostic factors.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 158: 280-286https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-158-4-201302190-00009
- Chapter 14: completing ‘summary of findings’ tables and grading the certainty of the evidence.in: Higgins JPT Thomas J Chandler J Cumpston M Li T Page MJ Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions version 6.3 (updated February 2022). Cochrane, 2022 (Available from)
- Corrigendum to GRADE guidelines 6. Rating the quality of evidence-imprecision. J Clin Epidemiol 2011;64:1283-1293.J Clin Epidemiol. 2021; 137: 265https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2021.04.014
- GRADE guidelines 26: informative statements to communicate the findings of systematic reviews of interventions.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 119: 126-135https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2019.10.014