Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- earlier endpoints are required for hemorrhagic shock trials among severely injured patients.Shock. 2017; 47: 567-573
- Early coagulopathy in trauma patients: an on-scene and hospital admission study.Injury. 2012; 43: 26-32
- Is prehospital blood transfusion effective and safe in haemorrhagic trauma patients? A systematic review and meta-analysis.Injury. 2019; 50: 1017-1027
- Prehospital Plasma during Air Medical Transport in Trauma Patients at Risk for Hemorrhagic Shock.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 315-326
- Plasma-first resuscitation to treat haemorrhagic shock during emergency ground transportation in an urban area: a randomised trial.Lancet. 2018; 392: 283-291
- Resuscitation with blood products in patients with trauma-related haemorrhagic shock receiving prehospital care (RePHILL): a multicentre, open-label, randomised, controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet Haematol. 2022; 9: e250-e261
- Association of prehospital plasma with survival in patients with traumatic brain injury: a secondary analysis of the PAMPer cluster randomized clinical trial.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3e2016869
- Whole blood transfusion versus component therapy in adult trauma patients with acute major haemorrhage.Emerg Med J. 2020; 37: 370-378
- Safety profile and impact of low-titer group O whole blood for emergency use in trauma.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2020; 88: 87-93