Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reply to editorial: the death of the trauma centre.Injury. 2021; 53 (17 September 2021 (Cover date: July 2022)): 2678
- Acute management of hemodynamically unstable pelvic trauma patients: time for a change? Multicenter review of recent practice.World J Surg. 2008; 32 (2008): 1874-1882
- A 9-year experience of renal injury at an Australian level 1 trauma centre.BJU Int. 2013; 112 (2013Suppl 2): 53-60
- Changes in the management of liver trauma leading to reduced mortality: 15-year experience in a major trauma centre.ANZ J Surg. 2016; 86 (2016): 894-899
- Trends in procedures at major trauma centres in New South Wales, Australia: an analysis of state-wide trauma data.World J Surg. 2017; 41 (2017): 2000-2005
- Over view of major traumatic injury in Australia–Implications for trauma system design.Injury. 2019; 2020 (doi:10.1016/j. Injury.2019.09.036)
- Preinjury psychopathology in trauma patients.J Trauma. 1989; 29 (1989): 1158-1162
Veenis, A.C.; Halimeh, B.N.; Winfield, R.D. (2022) Acute stress disorder in trauma patients discharged in 72hrs or Less Injury, 2022, Vol. 53 (10), p.3186-3190.
- Gender-specific issues in traumatic injury and resuscitation: consensus-based recommendations for future research.Acad Emerg Med. 2014; 21 (2014 Dec doi:10.1111/acem.12536 Epub 2014 Nov 24. PMID: 25420732; PMCID: PMC4313572): 1386-1394
- Use of tranexamic acid in women and men with major trauma. A sex disaggregated analysis of the CRASH2 and 3 trials and UK Trauma registry (TARN) data.Br J Anaesth. 2022; 2022 (May): 18https://doi.org/10.1016/bja2022.03.032
- Race and insurance status as risk factors for trauma mortality.Arch Surg. 2008; 143 (OctPMID: 18936372): 945-949https://doi.org/10.1001/archsurg.143.10.945