Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Characterization of extremity wounds in Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.J Orthop Trauma. 2007; 21: 254-257
- A 12-Year Analysis of Nonbattle Injury Among US Service Members Deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan.JAMA Surg. 2018; 153: 800-807
- Pelvic, spinal and extremity wounds among combat-specific personnel serving in Iraq and Afghanistan (2003-2011): A new paradigm in military musculoskeletal medicine.Injury. 2013; 44: 1866-1870
- Aeromedical evacuations from Operation Iraqi Freedom: a descriptive study.Mil Med. 2005; 170: 521-527
- Frequency and causes of nonbattle injuries air evacuated from operations iraqi freedom and enduring freedom, u.s. Army, 2001-2006.Am J Prev Med. 2010; 38 (Suppl): S94-107
- Combat and Noncombat Musculoskeletal Injuries in the US Military.Sports Med Arthrosc Rev. 2019; 27: 84-91
- Ten-year reduction in thoracic injury-related mortality among Israel Defense Forces soldiers.BMJ Mil Health. 2021; (Available from)
- Neck injuries - israel defense forces 20 years’ experience.Injury. 2021; 52: 274-280
- Augmentation of point of injury care: Reducing battlefield mortality-The IDF experience.Injury. 2016; 47: 993-1000
- The Israeli Defense Forces Point of Injury Antimicrobial Treatment Protocol - A New Protocol and Review of the Literature.Mil Med. 2019; 184 (Suppl): 78-82
Clinical Practice Guidelines: Trauma/Limb. State of Queensland (Queensland Ambulance Service). 2020. Available from: https://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ambulance.qld.gov.au%2Fdocs%2Fclinical%2Fcpg%2FCPG_Limb%2520injury.pdf&clen=664517&chunk=true.
Clinical Practice Guideline: Exremity Fractures. Joint Trauma System, USA. 2020. Available from: https://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fjts.amedd.army.mil%2Fassets%2Fdocs%2Fcpgs%2FOrthopaedic_Trauma_Extremity_Fractures_26_Feb_2020_ID56.pdf&clen=4270938&chunk=true.
Bilmes L. Soldiers Returning from Iraq and Afghanistan: The Long-Term Costs of Providing Veterans Medical Care and Disability Benefits. Rochester, NY: Social Science Research Network; 2007 Jan [cited 2022 Apr 4]. Report No.: ID 939657. Available from: https://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=939657.
- The relationship of disability and employment for veterans from the 2010 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS).Work. 2015; 51: 349-363
- The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies.Ann Intern Med. 2007; 147: 573-577
- Utility of a sports medicine model in military combat concussion and musculoskeletal restoration care.Mil Med. 2014; 179: 1319-1324
- Does body armor protect from firearm injuries?.J Am Coll Surg. 2006; 202: 643-648
- Ocular injuries incurred by Israeli defense forces during low-intensity conflicts.Injury. 2021; 52: 292-298
- Warfighter Personal Protective Equipment and Combat Wounds.Med J (Ft Sam Houst Tex). 2021; (PB 8-21-04/05/06): 72-77
- Sizing of ballistic arm protection for the VIRTUS body armor and load carriage system.BMJ Mil Health. 2021; 167: 163-167
- Defining the medical coverage of ballistic protection to the pelvis and thigh.BMJ Mil Health. 2020; 166: 129-134
- Return to duty following combat-related multi-ligamentous knee injury.Injury. 2017; 48: 861-865
- Return to Duty After Type III Open Tibia Fracture.Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2012; 26: 43-47
- Infection reduces return-to-duty rates for soldiers with Type III open tibia fractures.Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery. 2014; 77: S194
- Return to Duty Following Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Unstable Ankle Fractures in the Active Duty Population.Military Medicine. 2019; 184 (–6): e381-e384
- Return to Duty After Integrated Orthotic and Rehabilitation Initiative.Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2014; 28: e70
- Occupational Outcomes and Return to Running Following Internal Fixation of Ankle Fractures in a High-Demand Population.Foot Ankle Int. 2015; 36: 780-786
- Return to Duty and Disability After Combat-Related Hindfoot Injury.Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2014; 28: e258
- Co-occurrence of hearing loss and posttraumatic stress disorder among injured military personnel: a retrospective study.BMC Public Health. 2020; 20: 1076
- A comparison of health outcomes for combat amputee and limb salvage patients injured in Iraq and Afghanistan wars.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013; 75 (2 Suppl): S247-S254
- Blast-related mild traumatic brain injury is associated with a decline in self-rated health amongst US military personnel.Injury. 2012; 43: 1990-1995