Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of post-traumatic seizures in children during combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.Injury. 2022; (Injury 2022 July 4)
- Pediatric stress-related seizures: conceptualization, evaluation, and treatment of nonepileptic seizures in children and adolescents.Curr opin pediatrs. 2004; 16 (15 July 2022): 523-531
- Iraq experience in handling the covid pandemic: implications of public health challenges and lessons learned for future epidemic preparedness planning.JPublic Health (Oxf). 2021; 43 (sepplii19-iii28Doi)https://doi.org/10.1093/pubmed/fdab369
Iraqi Ministry of Health. A national health policy for all Iraqi citizens 2014-2023. 2014. Iraqi Ministry of Health: Baghdad.
- Reimagining diaspora diplomacy during the COVID-19 crisis in India.Int Health. 2022; (April 23ihac019DoiWpub ahead of printPMID35460224)https://doi.org/10.1093/inthealth/ihac019
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
The reviewers asked that we reduce the authors from 11 to 4 which he have done.