- Ganguly P.
- Jones E.
- Panagiotopoulou V.
- Jha A.
- Blanchy M.
- Antimisiaris S.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrospun and 3D printed polymeric materials for one-stage critical-size long bone defect regeneration inspired by the Masquelet technique: recent Advances.Injury. 2022; 53: S2-S12https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2022.02.036
- Clinical translation of a patient-specific scaffold-guided bone regeneration concept in four cases with large long bone defects.J Orthop Transl. 2022; 34: 73-84
- Regenerative matching axial vascularisation of absorbable 3D-printed scaffold for large bone defects: a first in human series.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2022; 75: 2108-2118https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bjps.2022.02.057
- Evaluation of preclinical models for the testing of bone tissue-engineered constructs.Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 2020; 26: 107-117
- A preclinical large-animal model for the assessment of critical-size load-bearing bone defect reconstruction.Nat Protoc. 2020; 15: 877-924
- Scaffold-guided bone regeneration in large volume tibial segmental defects.Bone. 2021; 153116163
- Convergence of scaffold-guided bone regeneration and RIA bone grafting for the treatment of a critical-sized bone defect of the femoral shaft.Eur J Med Res. 2020; 25: 70
- Reproducibility, relevance and reliability as barriers to efficient and credible biomedical technology translation.Adv Drug Deliv Rev. 2022; 182114118