- Mills LA
- Aitken SA
- Simpson AHRW.
- Giannoudis PV
- Einhorn TA
- Marsh D.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The risk of non-union per fracture: current myths and revised figures from a population of over 4 million adults.Acta Orthop. 2017; 88: 434-439https://doi.org/10.1080/17453674.2017.1321351
- Fracture healing: the diamond concept.Injury. 2007; 38: S3-S6https://doi.org/10.1016/s0020-1383(08)70003-2
Boer FC den, Patka P, Bakker FC, Haarman HJTM. Current concepts of fracture healing, delayed unions, and nonunions. Osteosynth Trauma Care [Internet]. [cited 2021 Aug 8];10(01):1–7. DOI: 10.1055/s-2002-30627 Available from: http://www.thiemeconnect.com/products/ejournals/html/10.1055/s-2002-30627
- Fracture non-union: a review of clinical challenges and future research needs.Malays Orthop J. 2019; 13 (PMID: 31467644; PMCID: PMC6702984): 1-10https://doi.org/10.5704/MOJ.1907.001
- Reunion of post nail aseptic non-union of diaphyseal femoral fractures by augmentation plating, decortication and bone grafting - Replacement for exchange nailing.Injury. 2021; 52: 1529-1533https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2020.10.036