Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The role of the medial plate for Pauwels type III femoral neck fracture: a comparative mechanical study using two fixations with cannulated screws.J Exp Orthop. 2019; 6
- Medial plating of pauwels type III femoral neck fractures decreases shear and angular displacement compared with a derotational screw.J Orthop Trauma. 2020; 34: 639-643
- The role of the medial buttress plate in the treatment of Pauwels type II and III femoral neck fracture in nonelderly patients: a retrospective study and preliminary results.BMC Musculoskelet Disord [Internet]. 2022; 23 (Available from:): 1-8https://doi.org/10.1186/s12891-022-05056-8
- Medial buttress plate augmentation of cannulated screw fixation in vertically unstable femoral neck fractures: surgical technique and preliminary results.Injury. 2017; 48: 2189-2193
- Vascular anatomy of the medial femoral neck and implications for surface plate fixation.J Orthop Trauma. 2019; 33: 111-115
- Dynamic hip screw versus cannulated cancellous screw in pauwels type ii or type iii femoral neck fracture: a systematic review andmeta-analysis.J Pers Med. 2021; 11
- Medial femoral plate with cannulated screw for Pauwels type III femoral neck fracture: a meta-analysis.J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil. 2021; 34: 169-177
- Risk factors associated with osteonecrosis of femoral head after internal fixation of femoral neck fracture:a systematic review and meta-analysis.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2019; 20: 1-11
- Failed medial buttress plating of a femoral neck fracture salvaged with a Pauwels osteotomy: case report and review of literature.Trauma Case Reports [Internet]. 2022; 37 (Available from:)100569https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tcr.2021.100569
- Femoral neck fracture fixation with a medial buttress plate that led to impingement with hip flexion. A case report.JBJS Case Connect. 2019; 9
- Clinical observation and finite element analysis of cannulated screw internal fixation in the treatment of femoral neck fracture based on different reduction quality.J Orthop Surg Res. 2021; 16: 1-9
- Augmentation by cerclage wire improves fixation of vertical shear femoral neck fractures—a biomechanical analysis.Injury [Internet]. 2016; 47 (Available from:): 2081-2086https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2016.07.030