Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ipsilateral femoral neck and shaft fractures.JAAOS. 1998; 6: 106-113
- Special topic: ipsilateral femoral neck and shaft fractures–does evidence give us the answer?.Injury. 2015; 46: 478-483
- Southeastern fracture consortium. A retrospective review of high-energy femoral neck-shaft fractures.J Orthop Trauma. 2009; 23: 254-260
- The dashboard femoral fracture: pathomechanics, treatment, and prevention.JBJS. 1958; 40: 1347-1358
- Ipsilateral fractures of the femoral neck and shaft.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1981; : 63-73
- Hip fracture litigation: a 10-year review of NHS litigation authority data and the effect of national guidelines.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 2017; 99: 17-21
- Whole body imaging in blunt multisystem trauma patients without obvious signs of injury: results of a prospective study.Arch Surg. 2006; 141: 468-475
- Diagnosis of femoral neck fracture associated with femoral shaft fracture: blinded comparison of computed tomography and plain radiography.J Orthop Trauma. 2013; 27: 325-330
- The advantages of MRI in the detection of occult hip fractures.Eur Radiol. 2005; 15: 165-169
- MRI and CT of insufficiency fractures of the pelvis and the proximal femur.Am J Roentgenol. 2008; 191: 995-1001
- Improving the diagnosis of ipsilateral femoral neck and shaft fractures: a new imaging protocol.JBJS. 2020; 102: 309-314
- The cost effectiveness of vancomycin for preventing infections after shoulder arthroplasty: a break-even analysis.J Should Elbow Surg. 2017; 26: 472-477
- The DAMASK trial protocol: a pragmatic randomised trial to evaluate whether GPs should have direct access to MRI for patients with suspected internal derangement of the knee.BMC Health Serv Res. 2006; 6: 1-9
- The ProFHER (PROximal Fracture of the Humerus: evaluation by Randomisation) trial-a pragmatic multicentre randomised controlled trial evaluating the clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of surgical compared with non-surgical treatment for proximal fracture of the humerus in adults.Health Technol Assess. 2015; 19: 1
NHS Reference Costs 2015-2016, United Kingdom Department of Health & Social Care, 2016. Published 15 December 2016, (page 10) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/nhs-reference-costs-2015-to-2016.
- Diagnosis of femoral neck fractures in patients with a femoral shaft fracture: improvement with a standard protocol.J Bone Joint Surg. 2007; 89: 39-43
- Is reconstruction nailing of all femoral shaft fractures cost effective? A decision analysis.J Orthop Trauma. 2012; 26: 624-632