Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How to choose the suitable FNS specification in young patients with femoral neck fracture: a finite element analysis.Injury. 2021; 52: 2116-2125
- Modified cannulated screw fixation in the treatment of Pauwels type III femoral neck fractures: a biomechanical study.Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2020; 74: 103-110
- Medial anatomical buttress plate in treating displaced femoral neck fracture a finite element analysis.Injury. 2019; 50: 1895-1900
- Finite element analysis of the impact of screw insertion distal to the trochanter minor on the risk of iatrogenic subtrochanteric fracture. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H.J Eng Med. 2018; 232: 807-818
- Biomechanical evaluation of the femoral neck system in unstable pauwels III femoral neck fractures: a comparison with the dynamic hip screw and cannulated screws.J Orthop Trauma. 2017; 31: 131-137
- Mechanical effects of surgical variations in the femoral neck system on Pauwels type III femoral neck fracture: a finite element analysis.Bone Joint Res. 2022; 11: 102-111