Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Letter to the editor concerning “Intramedullary nailing versus plating fixation for the treatment of midshaft clavicular fractures: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Injury. 2022; (S0020-1383(22)00577-0)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2022.08.015
- Operative treatment of midclavicular fractures in 62 elderly patients: knowles pin versus plate.Orthopedics. 2007; 30: 959-964
- Surgical treatment of midclavicular fractures: a prospective comparison of Knowles pinning and plate fixation.Int Orthop. 2008; 32: 541-545https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-007-0352-7
- Plate fixation versus intramedullary nailing of completely displaced midshaft fractures of the clavicle: a prospective randomised controlled trial.Bone and Joint J. 2017; 99-b: 1095-1101https://doi.org/10.1302/0301-620x.99b8.bjj-2016-1318.r1
- Comparison of novel intramedullary nailing with mini-invasive plating in surgical fixation of displaced midshaft clavicle fractures.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2015; 135: 339-344https://doi.org/10.1007/s00402-014-2142-1
- Intramedullary nailing versus plating fixation for the treatment of midshaft clavicular fractures: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.Injury. 2022; (S0020-1383(22)00115-2)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.injury.2022.02.026