Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Electrospun and 3D printed polymeric materials for one-stage critical-size long bone defect regeneration inspired by the Masquelet technique: Recent Advances.Injury. 2022; 53: S2-S12
- Adhesives for treatment of bone fractures: A review of the state-of-the art.Injury. 2022; 53: S20-S25
- 99m Tc-polyphosphonate labelling Enhancement of a novel method for the quantification of osteogenic differentiation of MSCs in vitroxy.Injury. 2022; 53: S34-S39
- Utilisation of bioactive glass S53P4 inside an induced membrane for severe bone defect with high risk of infection: a multicenter preliminary experience.Injury. 2022; 53: S13-S19
- Early injection of autologous bone marrow concentrates decreases infection risk and improves healing of acute severe open tibial fractures.Injury. 2022; 53: S26-S33
- Evaluation of the effects of using 3D patient specific models of displaced intra articular calcaneal fractures in surgery.Injury. 2022; 53: S40-S51
This paper is part of a Supplement supported by the European Society of Tissue Regeneration in Orthopaedics and Traumatology (ESTROT).