Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chimeric medial femoral condyle osteocutaneous flap for reconstruction of multiple metacarpal defects.J Hand Surg Am. 2018; 43 (e1-. e9): 781
- Metacarpal reconstruction with a medial femoral condyle flap based on a 3D-printed model: a case report.Case Rep Plastic Surg Hand Surg. 2022; 9: 52-56
- Evaluation of the implantable Doppler probe for free flap monitoring in lower limb reconstruction.J Reconstr Microsurg. 2018; 34: 218-226
- Refinements of the medial femoral condyle bone flap for finger reconstruction.Orthoplastic Surgery. 2021; 3: 26-29
- Versatility of the medial femoral condyle flap for extremity reconstruction and identification of risk factors for nonunion, delayed time to union, and complications.Ann Plast Surg. 2018; 80: 364-372
- Vascularized medial femoral trochlea osteochondral flap reconstruction of advanced Kienböck disease.J Hand Surg Am. 2014; 39: 1313-1322
- Free vascularized thin corticoperiosteal graft.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1991; 87: 290-298
- The arterial anatomy of the medial femoral condyle and its clinical implications.J Hand Surg (European Volume). 2010; 35: 569-574
- Mandibular reconstruction using a free vascularised osteocutaneous flap from the internal condyle of the femur.Br J Plast Surg. 1991; 44: 397-402
- The reconstructive ladder: an orthoplastic approach.Orthop Clin North Am. 1993; 24: 393-409
- Effects of a formalized collaboration between plastic and orthopedic surgeons in severe extremity trauma patients; a retrospective study.J Trauma Manag Outcomes. 2015; 9: 1-8
- Free medial femoral condyle bone grafting for scaphoid nonunions with humpback deformity and proximal pole avascular necrosis.Tech Hand Up Extrem Surg. 2007; 11: 246-258
- Free vascularized medial femoral condyle autograft for challenging upper extremity nonunions.Hand Clin. 2012; 28: 493-501
- Arterial anatomy of the free vascularised corticoperiosteal graft from the medial femoral condyle.Acta Orthop Belg. 2011; 77: 502
- Donor-site morbidity and functional status following medial femoral condyle flap harvest.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018; 142 (734e-41e)
- Surgical treatment of neuromas improves patient-reported pain, depression, and quality of life.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2017; 139: 407-418
- Matriderm and platelet-rich plasma combination in the treatment of recurrent carpal tunnel syndrome: a new approach.Eur J Plast Surg. 2022; 45: 299-306
- The vascularized medial femoral corticoperiosteal flap for reconstruction of bony defects within the upper and lower extremities.Seminars Plastic Surg: © Thieme Medical Publishers. 2008; : 228-233
- Vascularized medial femoral condyle bone graft for resistant nonunion of the distal radius.J Hand Surg (Asian-Pacific Volume). 2017; 22: 23-28
✰- This article has never been presented at any meetings.