Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Experiences of Canadian Female Orthopaedic Surgeons in the Workplace: Defining the Barriers to Gender Equity.The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery:. 2022; 104: 1455-1461
- Women in Orthopaedic Surgery.Foot & Ankle International. 2014; 35: 949-950
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - AAOS. A Snapshot of U.S. Orthopaedic Surgeons: Results from the 2018 OPUS Survey.
- Residents’ Perceptions of Sex Diversity in Orthopaedic Surgery.The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-American Volume. 2013; 95 (e144-1-6)
- Women in Leadership in State and Regional Orthopaedic Societies.JAAOS: Global Research and Reviews. 2022; 6
- The experiences of female surgeons around the world: a scoping review.Human Resources for Health. 2020; 18 ([Internet])
- The history and current status of women in surgery in the Arabian Gulf.International Journal of Surgery: Global Health. 2020; 3: e23
- Gender Diversity in Orthopedic Surgery: We All Know It's Lacking, but Why?.Iowa Orthopaedic Journal. 2020; 40: 1-4
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Review of Effective Initiatives in Surgery.Journal of Surgical Education. 2021; 78: 1500-1515
- Residency Selection Preferences and Orthopaedic Career Perceptions: A Notable Mismatch.Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research. 2020; 478: 1515-1525
- The Role of the Department Chair in Promoting Diversity.Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2007; 15: S65—S69
AAMC. Figure 1. Percentage of applicants to U.S. medical schools by sex, academic years 1980-1981 through 2018-2019.