Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Management of unstable distal radius fractures: a survey of hand surgeons.J Wrist Surg. Aug 2019; 8: 335-343https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0038-1675792
- Wrist mobilization following volar plate fixation of fractures of the distal part of the radius.J Bone Joint Surgery Am Volume. Jun 2008; 90: 1297-1304https://doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.G.01368
- Early Mobilization after volar locking plate osteosynthesis of distal radial fractures in older patients-a randomized controlled trial.J Hand Surg Am. Nov 2020; 45 (e1): 1047-1054https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhsa.2020.05.0091
- Early rehabilitation of distal radius fractures stabilized by volar locking plate: a prospective randomized pilot study.J Wrist Surg. May 2017; 6: 102-112
- Accelerated rehabilitation compared with a standard protocol after distal radial fractures treated with volar open reduction and internal fixation: a prospective, randomized, controlled study.J Bone Joint Surgery Am volume. Oct 1 2014; 96: 1621-1630
- Prospective study of distal radius fractures treated with a volar locking plate system.J Hand Surg Am. May-Jun 2008; 33: 691-700
- Operative treatment of distal radial fractures with locking plate system - a prospective study.Int Orthop. 2011; 35: 389-394