Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
The Facts. 2010. http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2010/9789241599375_eng.pdf.
- Establishing the evidence base for trauma quality improvement: a collaborative WHO-IATSIC review.World J Surg. 2009; 33: 1075-1086
- A national evaluation of the effect of trauma-center care on mortality.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 366-378
- Systematic review of trauma system effectiveness based on registry comparisons.J Trauma. 1999; 47: S46-S55
- Trends in head injury outcome from 1989 to 2003 and the effect of neurosurgical care: an observational study.Lancet. 2013; 366: 1538-1544
- Recent massive blood transfusion practice in England and Wales: view from a trauma registry.Emerg Med J. 2012; 29: 118-123
- Trends in trauma care in England and Wales 1989–97. UK Trauma Audit and Research Network.Lancet. 2000; 355: 1771-1775
- Reduction in trauma mortality in Israel during the last decade (2000–2010): the impact of changes in the trauma system.Injury. 2012;
- The value of trauma registries.Injury. 2008; 39: 686-695
European Trauma Registry Network. Trauma Registries Worldwide. http://www.eurotrauma.net/site2/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=59.
- A comparison of European Trauma Registries. The first report from the EuroTARN Group.Resuscitation. 2007; 75: 286-297
- Feasibility of comparing core data from existing trauma registries in scandinavia. Reaching for a Scandinavian major trauma outcome study (MTOS).Scand J Surg. 2007; 96: 325-331
- International comparison of regional trauma registries.Injury. 2012; 43: 1924-1930
- Recommendations for uniform reporting of data following major trauma – the Utstein style. A report of a working party of the International Trauma Anaesthesia and Critical Care Society (ITACCS).Resuscitation. 1999; 42: 81-100
- A revised Utstein Template for trauma.Emerg Med J. 2010; 27: 339
- The Utstein template for uniform reporting of data following major trauma: a joint revision by SCANTEM, TARN, DGU-TR and RITG.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2008; 16: 7http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2568949&tool=pmcentrez&rendertype=abstract
- Ranking of trauma center performance: the bare essentials.J Trauma. 2008; 65: 628-635
- A comparison of the Kampala Trauma Score (KTS) with the Revised Trauma Score (RTS) Injury Severity Score (ISS) and the TRISS Method in a Ugandan Trauma Registry.Eur J Trauma. 2003; 29: 392-398