Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Point-of-care testing in the intensive care unit. The intensive care physician's perspective.Am J Clin Pathol. 1995; 10: S95-S99
- RBC transfusion in the ICU. Is there a reason?.Chest. 1995; 10: 767-771
- Effective measures for reducing blood loss from diagnostic laboratory tests in intensive care unit patients.Crit Care Med. 1989; 1: 1143-1145
- Effect of laboratory testing guidelines on the utilization of tests and order entries in a surgical intensive care unit.Crit Care Med. 2008; 3: 2993-2999
- The effect of arterial lines on blood-drawing practices and costs in intensive care units.Chest. 1995; 10: 216-219
- ABGs and arterial lines: the relationship to unnecessarily drawn arterial blood gas samples.J Trauma. 1990; 30 (discussion 1093–5): 1087-1093
- Practice guideline for arterial blood gas measurement in the intensive care unit decreases numbers and increases appropriateness of tests.Crit Care Med. 1997; 2: 1308-1313
- Phlebotomy for diagnostic laboratory tests in adults. Pattern of use and effect on transfusion requirements.N Engl J Med. 1986; 31: 1233-1235
- Techniques to improve physicians’ use of diagnostic tests: a new conceptual framework.JAMA. 1998; 28: 2020-2027
- Effect of a practice-based strategy on test ordering performance of primary care physicians: a randomized trial.JAMA. 2003; 28: 2407-2412