This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Severity of intra-thoracic injuries associated with first rib fractures.Ann Thorac Surg. 1982; 33: 614
- Isolated first rib fractures, clinical significance after blunt chest trauma.Ann Thorac Surg. 1981; 32: 278
- Post-traumatic pseudoaneurysm of the mitral-aortic intervalvular fibrosa (Italian).G Ital Cardiol. 1990; 20: 873
- Combined traumatic avulsion of the aortic valve and rupture of the left common carotid artery.Ann Thorac Surg. 1992; 54: 157
- Surgical management of aortic valve injury after non-penetrating trauma.Ann Thorac Surg. 1993; 56: 1426
- Isolated fractures of the first ribs, an indication of major cervicomediastinal injury.Injury. 1986; 17: 226
Accepted: February 15, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.