This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Delayed traumatic rupture of the colon with colocutaneous fistula.Br Med J. 1967; ii: 93
- Stercoraceous perforation of the sigmoid colon: report of two cases.Surg Today. 1922; 22: 461
- Intramural haematoma of the colon following blunt trauma to the abdomen.Am Surg. 1968; 34: 85
- Blunt colonic injury — a multicenter review.J Trauma. 1992; 33: 379
- The present role of colostomy in the management of trauma.Dis Colon Rectum. 1992; 35: 1094
Accepted: November 22, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.