This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of penetrating and blunt diaphragmatic injury.J Trauma. 1984; 24: 403
- Occult diaphragmatic injury from stab wounds to the lower chest and abdomen.J Trauma. 1989; 29: 292
- Management of stab wounds of the back and flank.J Trauma. 1979; 19: 660
- The delayed-action stab, resulting in an incarcerated diaphragmatic hernia.Am J Emerg Med. 1992; 10: 266
- A study of the forces productive of gastroesophageal regurgitation and herniation through the diaphragmatic hiatus.Thorax. 1957; 12: 189
- Traumatic diaphragmatic hernia.Surgery. 1968; 64: 529
- Traumatic injuries of diaphragm.Am J Surg. 1974; 128: 175
- Diagnostic problems in traumatic diaphragmatic hernia.J Trauma. 1974; 14: 20
- Anatomy of the intercostal nerve: Its importance during thoracic surgery.Am J Surg. 1982; 144: 371
Accepted: October 4, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.