This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hidden flexion injury of the cervical spine.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1976; 58B: 322
- Fractures of the cervical spine in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.Radiology. 1963; 80: 17
- Prevalence of vertebral compression fractures due to osteoporosis in ankylosing spondylitis.Br Med J. 1990; 300: 563
- Fracture of the cervical spine in ankylosing spondylitis.Br J Radiol. 1985; 58: 3
- Fractures of the spine in ankylosing spondylitis. Diagnosis, treatment and complications.Spine. 1989; 14: 803
- Unsuspected cervical fractures: a common problem in ankylosing spondylitis.Anaesthesiology. 1989; 70: 869
- Complications of fractures of the cervical spine in ankylosing spondylitis.Spine. 1988; 13: 763
- Management of cervical spinal cord injury in ankylosing spondylitis: the intervertebral disc as a cause of cord compression.J Neurosurg. 1992; 77: 241
- Muller ME Allgower M Schneider R Willenger H Manual of Internal Fixation. 3rd edn. Springer Verlag, Heidelberg1992: 654
Accepted: August 8, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.