This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Sacral fractures: an important problem. Retrospective analysis of 236 cases.Clin Orthop Rel Res. 1988; 227: 67
- Fracture-dislocations of the sacrum. Report of three cases.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1976; 58B: 467
- Anteriorly displaced transverse fracture of the sacrum at the level of the sacro-iliac joint. A report of two cases.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1983; 63A: 407
- Conservative management of transverse fractures of the sacrum with neurologic features. A report of four cases.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1991; 73B: 969
- Displaced transverse fracture of the sacrum with nerve root injury: report of a case with successful operative management.J Trauma. 1979; 19: 119
- Transverse fractures of the sacrum. A report of six cases.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1977; 59A: 486
- Morbidity following isolated fractures of the sacrum.Injury. 1988; 19: 379
- Sacral fractures.Neurosurgery. 1984; 15: 735
Accepted: August 8, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.