This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Surgical treatment of facial dog bite injuries in children.J Cranio-maxillo-facial Surg. 1992; 20: 81
- Occular adnexal injury and complications in orbital dog bites.Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg. 1987; 3: 231
- A dog bite injury with involvement of cranial content: case report.Milit Med. 1985; 150: 502
- Über Verletzungsmuster und Identifizierungs Probleme bei Hundebisser.Arch Kriminol. 1976; 157: 172
- Pasteurella multocida brain abscess following perforating cranial dog bite.J Paed. 1978; 92: 588
- Craniocerebral injuries from dog bite in an infant.Neurosurgery. 1981; 9: 426
- Dogbite injuries in Children.S Afr Med J. 1975; 49: 718
- Dog bites of the face: a 15 year review.Br J Plast Surg. 1983; 36: 315
Accepted: August 9, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.