This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The arterial complications of closed injuries to the shoulder girdle.Angiologica. 1992; 44: 139
- Surgical management of subclavian artery injury.Am J Surg. 1987; 154: 88
- Fracture of the first and second rib; incidence of vascular injury relative to the type of fracture.Radiology. 1982; 145: 31
Accepted: July 14, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.