This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Problems of bacterial infection in patients with liver disease.Gut. 1987; 28: 623
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in cirrhosis: variations on a theme.Medicine. 1971; 50: 161
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis.Gut. 1985; 26: 325
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis: an explosion of information.Hepatology. 1988; 8: 171
- The effect of preexisting conditions on mortality in trauma patients.JAMA. 1990; 263: 1942
- Measurement of blood in the collateral vessels of the portal vein: preliminary results of a new method.J Clin Invest. 1960; 39: 1201
- Reticulo-endothelial system phagocytic activity in cirrhosis and its relation to bacterial infections and prognosis.Hepatology. 1984; 4: 53
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 1989; 84: 345
- Defective opsonization in patients with chronic liver disease.Gut. 1979; 20: A931
- Defects in serum attractant activity in different types of chronic liver disease.Gut. 1984; 25: 79
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis: a review of pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment.Medicine. 1987; 66: 447
- Ascitic fluid analysis in the differentiation of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis from gastrointestinal tract perforation into ascitic fluid.Hepatology. 1984; 4: 447
- Culture-negative neutrocytic ascites: a variant of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis.Hepatology. 1985; 6: 1209
- Utility of an algorithm in differentiating spontaneous from secondary bacterial peritonitis.Gastroenterology. 1990; 98: 127
- Role of anaerobic bacteria in spontaneous peritonitis of cirrhosis: report of two cases and review of the literature.Am J Med. 1977; 62: 397
Accepted: May 28, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.