This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Atypical manifestations of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms.Postgrad Med J. 1993; 69: 6
- Diagnostic failure in the multiple injured.Trauma. 1980; 20: 684
- The tertiary trauma survey. A prospective study of missed injury.Trauma. 1990; 30: 666
- Missed injuries in the multiply traumatized.Aust NZ Surg. 1993; 63: 935
- Unrecognised abdominal trauma in patients with head injuries.Ann Surg. 1965; 161: 608
Accepted: November 1, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.