This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures at the elbow.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1966; 48A: 1623
- Watson-Jones Fractures and Joint Injuries. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1982: 626 6th Ed.
- Fractures in Adults. Lippincott, Philadelphia1991: 775 3rd Ed.
- The Elbow and its Disorders. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1993: 30 2nd Ed.
- Articular and ligamentous contributions to the stability of the elbow joints.Am J Sports Med. 1983; 11: 315
- Functional anatomy of the elbow ligaments.Clin Orthop. 1985; 201: 84
Accepted: October 8, 1994
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.