This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Fractures of the scapula. An analysis of forty cases and a review of the literature.J Bone Joint Surg. 1977; 59A: 358
- Fractures of the scapula.J Trauma. 1980; 20: 880
- Rockwood Jr, CA Green DP Fractures in Adults. 2nd Ed. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1984: 718
- Fracture of the acromion associated with an axillary nerve deficit. A case report and review of the literature.Clin Orthop. 1980; 147: 216
- Acromial fracture: a complication of arthroscopic subacromial decompression.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1994; 3: 256
- Acromial stress fractures associated with cuff-tear arthropathy. A report of three cases.J Bone Joint Surg. 1986; 68A: 937
- Conservative or surgical treatment of acromioclavicular dislocation.J Bone Joint Surg. 1986; 68A: 552
Accepted: June 12, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.