This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Telephone mediated lightning injury: an Australian Survey.J Trauma. 1989; 29: 665
- Death by lightning.in: 2nd Ed. Institution of Electrical Engineering Proc [A] IEE Rev. 123. 1976: 1163
- Des accidents nerveux provoques par la fondre.Bull Med (Paris). 1889; 3: 1323
- Lightning causing inner ear damage and intra-cranial haematoma.J Laryngol Otol. 1986; 100: 1067
- Electrical injuries. Pathophysiologic and emergency management.Ann Emerg Med. 1982; 11: 633
Accepted: May 23, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.