This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Posterior dislocation of the radial head without fracture of the ulna: case report.Clin Orthop. 1984; 183: 169
- The Monteggia lesion.Clin Orthop. 1967; 50: 71
- Ipsilateral radial head dislocation and radial shaft fracture: a case report.Clin Orthop. 1991; 266: 205
- Ipsilateral radial head dislocation and radial shaft fracture: a case report.J Trauma. 1993; 35: 958
- Traumatic recurrent posterior dislocation of the radial head: a case report.Clin Orthop. 1984; 184: 186
- The quadrate ligament of the elbow — its relationship to the stability of the proximal radioulnar joint.Acta Orthop Scand. 1970; 41: 632
- Recurrent dislocation of the head of the radius.Clin Orthop. 1977; 125: 156
Accepted: April 19, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.