This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Injury
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Classification and management of carpal dislocations.Clin Orthop. 1980; 149: 55
- Lippincott, Philadelphia1991: 632 Fractures in Adults. 3rd Ed.
- Dislocation of the triquetrum: case report.Scand J Plast and Reconstr Surg. 1980; 14: 205
- Dislocation of the triangular bone.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1981; 63A: 1012
- Dislocation of the lunate, triquetrum, and hamate bones.Scand J Plastic Reconstr and Hand Surg. 1991; 25: 83
- Traumatic dorsal dislocation of the triquetrum: a case report.J Hand Surg. 1984; 9A: 840
- Dorsal dislocation of the triquetrum with rotary subluxation of the scaphoid.J Hand Surg. 1987; 12A: 119
- An experimental approach to the mechanism of scaphoid waist fracture.J Hand Surg. 1978; 3A: 142
- Carpal instability and the fractured scaphoid.Ann R Coll Surg Engl. 1970; 46: 63
- Mechanism of carpal injuries.Clin Orthop. 1980; 149: 45
- Fractures of the triquetrum.Br J Surg. 1944; 31: 278
- Carpal dislocation: pathomechanics and progressive perilunate instability.J Hand Surg. 1980; 5A: 226
- Herndon JH Scaphoid Fractures and Complications. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Monograph Series. 1994: 35 (Rosemont, Illinois)
- Concepts Governing the Rotational Shift of the Intercalated Segments of the Carpus: The Wrist Orthopaedic Clinics of North America. Vol. 15. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1984: 193
- Lunate-triquetral and midcarpal joint instability.Hand Clinics. 1992; 4: 653
- Traumatic axial dislocation of the carpus.J Hand Surg. 1989; 14: 446
Accepted: April 19, 1995
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.